An EXTRAORDINARY Retreat destination!
This weekend retreat overlooking the Nehalem Bay on the Oregon Coast will help you re-orient to your true nature, move beyond where you’ve been, and weave purpose & grace into your present and future.
Includes welcome fireside gathering, multiple spinal care sessions, Wild Goose Qigong, and nature-infused mini-workshops designed to optimize nervous system coherence, maximize energy levels, and support your most vibrant state of being.
* Evening Wharf Fire on Wheeler waterfront private dock
* Multiple Spinal Care sessions energetically and structurally optimizing nervous system coherence & energy levels, aligning to Soul’s true nature
* Mini-workshops: 12 Stages of Extraordinary, both nature-oriented and interactive
* Organic, locally-sourced vegan lunch Saturday served on private wharf overlooking the bay
* A sweet introduction to Wild Goose Qigong by local teacher, Tatiana Tannenbaum
* Activities and Retreat hosted largely outdoors in the shade of our waterfront cedar wood deck awning and the ‘cocoon’ of our adjoining alder grove, with access to our extraordinary wellness center with plenty of vaulted ceilings, bathroom/amenities, and plenty of airflow. Safe practices observed – outdoor, physically-distanced and/or masks when indoors
* Fri 7pm, Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 9am-1pm
Hosts: Dr. Dawn Sea Kahrs, DC, Network Spinal Practitioner & Founder of Graceful Waves Wellness Center. Anastacia Lundholm, International SRI Trainer from Bellingham, WA. And…the Graceful Waves Wellness Center Family!
July Early Birds: $450.00 (use code: JULYBIRD)
Don’t wait – this intimate retreat is limited to only 18 participants, and will fill quickly!